Casa Del Faro is a luxury beachfront villa that will amaze your senses with its beauty, location,
and incredible services delivered by its attentive, yet discreet full time staff.
Located within the private gates of Punta Mita and the La Punta Estates, at Casa Del Faro you
will enjoy barefoot luxury within 18,000 feet of beautiful architecture and the most amazing
beachfront settings. This property will accommodate the largest of groups with its 10 luxurious
bedrooms and 14 decadent baths.
The Villa is located directly beachfront with your very own private beach. The beach is the
world famous "El Faro" surf break where you can enjoy some of the most amazing waves that
Mexico can offer for surfers of all skill levels including beginners. The onsite Surf Center offers
complimentary surf boards, boogies, paddle boards and kayaks.
This property comes with the exclusive Premier Membership to Club Punta Mita which allows
exclusive complimentary access to all the private golf, beach, and tennis clubs. With no golf
holes in between the Villa and the Ocean, it resides as one of Punta Mita's only true
beachfront Ultra Luxury Villa Locations.
The Villa is equipped as follows:
● Full staff of 12 people including Chef, Butler, and Concierge.
● Fitness Center with state of the art cardio and strength equipment.
● Business Center with computer , fax, scanner, copier, and high speed internet access.
● Massage Room for massage therapy and treatments on site.
● Media Room/ Theater- watch HD movies and TV in ultra comfort.
● Surf Center- surf boards, boogie boards, stand up paddle and kayaks.
Allow the discreet, yet attentive staff of twelve people to pamper you with full meal services,
twice daily housekeeping, turndown services, butler service, laundry service, bartending/ drink
service, and concierge services. The staff will pre-stock any groceries and beverages of your
choice. And the Concierge will pre-arrange an itinerary of activities with you. Or just relax and
do nothing. This staff will exceed your expectations in every way!